On the day of the race, people are strongly advised not to park at Pocol or next to the start of the short-distance run.
There are parking spots (see the map) where it is recommended to park and take the shuttle*:
• at the bus station in Cortina d’Ampezzo
• at the turn of the bob run
• at Socrepes above and below the street SS48
• at Son dei Prade, 1,7 km after Pocol toward the Falzarego pass
**From the Son dei Prade car park to Pocol
From the Son dei Prade car park, you can reach Pocol on a 900 metres long marked pedestrian path (see the dashed line on the map).
*For the 24th September, the race management has arranged the following free shuttle services (SEE THE MAP):
From Pocol to Piazza Roma
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 6:00 a.m.; (shuttle to the race start in the centre)
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 6:40 a.m.; (shuttle to the race start in the centre)
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 7:20 a.m.;
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 8.00 a.m.;
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 8:40 a.m.;
From Piazza Roma to Pocol with a stop at the Socrepes car park
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 6:20 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 7:00 a.m.
- Piazza Roma - Pocol: 7:40 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 8:20 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 9:00 a.m.
From 11:30 a.m. to midnight from Cortina to Pocol and vice versa
From 11.30 a.m. until midnight, a free shuttle service runs from the bus station in Cortina to Pocol and vice versa according to the following timetable:
Departure from Cortina to Pocol at 11 a.m. - noon – 2 p.m – 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Departure from Pocol to Cortina at 11.30 a.m. - 1.30 p.m. - 2.30 p.m. - 4.30 p.m. - 6.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m. - 10.30 p.m. - midnight
Shuttle services to the places of the Medium Delicious Trail race will be provided. The service is by reservation ONLY and for a fee of 5 euros (round trip). Lern more >>>>>