We kindly want to provide all information you might need
to make sure that the run and your stay in the Dolomites
are arranged in the best way
Racing bibs for the long-distance, short-distance and medium-distance runs will be distributed at the PalaDelicious marquee set up at the locality of Pocol from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday 29th September 2023.
For the long distance run, the bib numbers can also be picked up on Saturday 30th September from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. in the centre of Cortina, at the Alpine Guides’ office in Piazza Dibona.
The bib numbers for the short distance run can also be collected on Saturday 30th September from 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. at the PalaDelicious marquee at Pocol.
The racing bibs for the medium-distance run can also be collected on Saturday 30th September from 7.30 a.m. to 8.15 a.m. at the tourist office in La Villa (via Colz 75, BZ).
In order to collect your racing bib you have to
• show a valid document of identity:
• present a photocopy of the medical certificate to be released to the organizers if not previously sent by e-mail;
• show the compulsory equipment referred to in art. 7 of the regulations; if something is missing, the sanctions listed in art. 17 of the regulations are applied.
APERICENA (aperitif-dinner) WITH THE TEAM CHEF CORTINA
On Friday 29th September at the PalaDelicious (the place where you collect your bib), you can start to enjoy the flavours and aromas that characterize the whole Delicious Festival Dolomiti (the tasting menus are on payment). The marquee is open to everyone (participants and accompanying persons). In order to enjoy the great gastronomical tradition of Cortina d’Ampezzo, you can chose between two menus presented by six chefs who are well known for their high quality cuisine:
• Long tasting menu - 6 courses, a glass of Prosecco Doc Treviso Extra Dry "Conte Collalto" and a sample of Villani Salumi cold cuts at a cost of 55 euros.
• Short tasting menu - 2 courses, a glass of Prosecco Doc Treviso Extra Dry "Conte Collalto" and a sample of Villani Salumi cold cuts at a cost of 32 euros.
PLEASE NOTE: the tasting is open to all and subject to payment. Reservation is not compulsory, but it's preferable to secure a seat by sending an email to email@example.com by noon on Thursday 28th September. However, contingent on availability, you may attend the dinner directly.
STARTING TIME OF THE RACES
The Delicious Trail Dolomiti race starts on Saturday 30th September at 7:30 a.m. in the centre of Cortina; Access to the starting line will be regulated by the race officials.
The Short Delicious Trail Dolomiti starts on Saturday 30th September at 10 a.m. in the locality of Pocol.
The Medium Delicious Trail Dolomiti starts on Saturday 30th September at 9 a.m. at the tourist office in La Villa (via Colz 75, BZ).
PALADELICIOUS– AWARDING AND GOURMET VOUCHER
On Saturday 30th September, the PalaDelicious marquee at Pocol will be open to everyone from 7 a.m. and offer restaurant and café service.
The award ceremony will take place at 5 p.m. in the finish area.
The ceremony is followed by the Delicious Festival food and wine event, open to everyone, with the specialities of the refuges and restaurateurs of the Delicious Cortina area with a wide selection of dishes and wines.
Every participant gets a 12 euros worth Gourmet Voucher, valid on Saturday, 30th September.
PARKING SPOTS and SHUTTLES
On the day of the race, people are strongly advised not to park at Pocol or next to the start of the short-distance run.
The available parking spots are (see the map):
• at the bus station in Cortina d’Ampezzo
• at the turn of the bob run
• at Socrepes above and below the street SS48
• at Son dei Prade, 1,7 km after Pocol toward the Falzarego pass
For the 30th September, the race management has arranged the following shuttle services (SEE THE MAP):
From Pocol to Piazza Roma
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 6:00 a.m.(shuttle to the race start in the centre)
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 6:40 a.m.(shuttle to the race start in the centre)
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 7:20 a.m.
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 8:00 a.m.
- Pocol – Piazza Roma: 8:40 a.m.
From Piazza Roma to Pocol with a stop at the Socrepes car park
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 6:20 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 7:00 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 7:40 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 8:20 a.m.
- Piazza Roma – Pocol: 9:00 a.m.
From 11:30 a.m. until midnight
From 11:30 a.m. until midnight, a free shuttle service runs from the bus station in Cortina to Pocol and vice versa according to the following timetable:
- from Cortina to Pocol at 11 am - noon – 2 pm – 4 pm - 6 pm - 8 pm - 10 pm - 11 pm
- from Pocol to Cortina at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – 10:30 pm - midnight
From the Son de Prade car park to Pocol
From the Son dei Prade car park, you can reach Pocol on a 900 metres long marked pedestrian path (see the dashed line on the map).
Shuttle services to the places of the Medium Delicious Trail race will be provided. The service is by reservation and for a fee of 6 euros (the same price applies to both a round-trip and a one-way ride.
The routes are:
• from Cortina to La Villa, Badia (way there)
There is only one departure at 7:15 a.m. from the bus station in Cortina. This ride also stops at 7:30 a.m. in Pocol, at the Hotel Villa Argentina bus stop and at 7:40 a.m. at the Son dei Prade car park
• from Pocol to La Villa, Badia (return) with a stop at the Son dei Prade car park
Two bus rides are scheduled: at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Payment and reservation, specifying the desired route, must be made when registering for the Medium Delicious Trail via the website www.endu.net. Reservation and payment must be made by Wednesday 23rd September. After this date, transport with the shuttles cannot be guaranteed.
Those who get to la Villa by car, can park at the valley station of the Piz La Villa cable car and at the Gran Risa piste car park.
BAG TRANSPORT SERVICE FROM CORTINA
For the competitors of the long-distance and medium-distance races, there is a bag transport service from the start of the race in the centre of Cortina to the baggage room at Pocol. In the race envelope, you will find the adhesive to stick on your bag. Only one bag per person is allowed.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AT POCOL
Showers and toilets will be provided in the start and finish area.
This medical certificate for competitive sports / athletics >>> valid at least until 30th September 2023 is required to participate in each of the three races.
In the event of a compulsory equipment check (see art. 7 of the regulations) an item is missing, the penalities specified in art. 17 will be applied.
Along the trail, the professional photographers of Sportograf will take pictures and capture various moments of your run in the Dolomites. You can get your personal Foto-Flat after the event. This is the direct download link for the pictures.
IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
On your race bib, you will find the telephone number. Should you drop out of the competition, please send an SMS to that phone number specifying your bib number and position so that we can guarantee support and assistance. PLEASE NOTE: the road book specifies where shuttle services are available. The participant can use the lift facilities by presenting the bib number only in case of withdrawal and for a single race.
Enjoy yor run and your stay!
The Race Management of the Delicious Trail Dolomiti