Saturday, September 26th 2020
The Short Delicious Trail Dolomiti is a running race along the paths of the Dolomites UNESCO Heritage Site of around 23km. with a positive difference in altitude of 1250 metres; the start is on Saturday 26th September at 10 a.m., with a time limit of 8 hours.
- Registrations online ENTERNOW.IT
- Verify your registration status
- ITRA: after the certification of the route and evaluation of the difficulty of the race, the Short Delicious Trail Dolomiti has been confirmed as a 1-point qualifying race.
- ROAD BOOK SHORT DELICIOUS TRAIL
- TRACE DE TRAIL
- Italian athletes must send a copy of a current medical certificate of fitness for competitive sports valid until 26th September 2020 to the email address email@example.com or else present a photocopy of it to the organizers on receipt of their racing bib. If the certificate is not received by email or presented to the organizers, the registration will be cancelled and no reimbursement will be made to the competitor.
- No-one may accompany competitors in the race, neither persons nor amimals.
- All competitors withdrawing from the race outside the pre-established points will have to proceed to Cortina by their own means, and must communicate their withdrawal by sending a text message at once to the number indicated on their racing bib. The chip must be returned to the organizers on pain of a fine of € 20.
- Photo Gallery 2019: www.sportograf.com.